Wednesday 27 April 2011

My New Blog!

I already had a blog on here which I started specifically for Avon products, offers etc but it's now starting to get most and more posts which are non-Avon related so.... I've started this blog to run alongside it!

This blog will probably contain a lot about my nail varnish obsession (mostly Nails Inc and OPI) and other stuff.

I'm now having to wait to post this blog as 'my toolbox fell and hit the trip switch in the electric cupboard'.... Lee's just fitting a new electric meter that came today. By the way it was my toolbox otherwise known as my Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream make-up bag full of floral tools! (Lee recently got his own tool box but it isn't pretty like mine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.