Sunday 5 June 2011

Baby Foot Update

I took my booties off after 2 hours (with the help of my helpful Fiance) and then washed my feet off. They felt all wrinkly like I'd sat in a bath too long.

I've taken before photos and will take photos each day something happens (ie when they start to peel) my main concern with my feet is my big toes as they have mega hard skin at the side where my feet rub on my shoes so hopefully this will sort my feet out.

Right foot on Day 1 straight after washing the Baby Foot gel off

Close up of right big toe and the hard skin I want to get rid of

Left foot on Day 1 straight after washing the Baby Foot gel off

Left big tow with hard skin.

The Packet of Baby Foot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.