Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas Time, Glittery OPI

I received some OPI products for Christmas to add to my nail varnish collection, this included the OPI Nail Envy duo (original and matte) and two of the new Muppet Collection OPI's, both Miss Piggy ones (Excuse Moi and Divine Swine).

Excuse Moi is a pink polish with small glitter particles and when I got it I thought it looked red but now it's on it does look pink. I used a base coat of 2 coats of Nail Envy Matt, a coat of pale pink polish, 2 coats of Excuse Moi, then a top coat of original Nail Envy. I put the pale pink coat on to help remove the glitter later so it didn't get as stuck to my nails as usual (leading to scrubbing the glitter off).

Divine Swine is a pink polish with pink glitter and sliver hexagons. This doesn't give an opaque coverage and next time I use it I will put a coat of coloured polish under it as I ended up having to do 3 coats of the polish to give a good coverage. This was mega hard to remove due to this but it is such a lovely polish and hard wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.