Wednesday 7 December 2011

Glossy Box ... hurry up December box!

Really want to see what's in the December box and this time I am going to try and not to search online to spoil the surprise.

If you would like to try Glossy Box for yourself click here: Glossy Box


It costs £12.95 at the moment and that includes postage via Royal Mail and you get on average 5 times each month. You can also cancel at any time so if you only want to try it the once, you can!

I really think it's worth it as I've been able to try lots of different products over the last 2 months and I've been able to share them with my family.

GlossyBox also give you discount codes for some of their products if you want to buy the full items.

Some people don't like the fact that most boxes come with a fragrance as one of the products. I only had one in the last box and although it was a bit heady for me (I did like it but bit migraine inducing) I was able to give it to my Mum who really liked it. Most of these fragrances are not readily available on the High Street, only online/high end stores, Harrod etc so it's a great way to try new fragrances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.