Monday 11 June 2012

Freebies from Papercraft Inspirations

I brought my first copy of Papercraft Inspirations 2 issues ago, mainly due to the price and the extra freebies being given away via Asda (Forever Friends papers). I found it modern and had lots of unisex ideas as well as the printables available online.

Due to the birthday offer on subscriptions, I snapped up a 50% off deal and am now subscribing to my first craft magazine!

The new magazine arrived two weeks ago now I think.... and came with some see through cut outs of flowers, butterfly's and frames. A few of these were split but not noticeable (one was tapped :os which was a bit strange).

It also came with some papers which were really nice and girly with pokadots, butterflys, swirls etc.

I used some of the free die cuts in the card attached, then added my Marianne Designs cupcake dies and a crafts-too embossed 'Happy Birthday'.

I'm still getting the hang of embossing the Marianne Design dies as they keep moving with the embossing mat as it stretches when it squishes through the Big Shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.