Tuesday 14 August 2012

Recent Card Makes

Last week it was my Dads birthday and parents wedding anniversary (on the same day so it's very easy to remember!)

I forgot to photograph them (although I will try to remember when I go around there on Friday) but did remember to take a photo of the card I made for my sister for my Dad (she told me what she wanted and I put it together)

It was made using Boofle toppers and. ribbon I got as a free gift with a craft magazine.


I also made my Dad some superhero cupcakes as he love superheroes from DC and Marvel. It was my first attempt at making these and was very pleased with the finished items! Also very pleased with my 99p cupcake holder so the decorations didn't get ruined.

Tomorrow I should hopefully be able to post about my first Crafty Creatives box! A monthly craft box for £12.95 (I think) a bit similar to beauty boxes but with craft items and a kit to make a full item. Can't wait to see the theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.

Blog Archive