Tuesday 14 August 2012

Toni & Guy - Hair Meets Wardrobe

The below post is about products which I've been given to review as a BzzAgent.

I was sent a box full of Toni & Guy products to review and test out by BuzzAgent. I've used Toni & Guy products before but about 10 years ago. I first tried the brand when mu friend paid for a blow dry at the Toni & Guy salon for my birthday before going to see Westlife at Wembley Area. The smell of the products were so lovely and after than remember buying shampoo and condition from Toni & Guy. At that time is came in red and white packaging in foil bags. These were great for getting all of the product out of the bottle.

I then changed hair care brands and hadn't used Toni & Guy products since. Not for any real reason, just the fact I always change shampoos.

When I heard about the new range from Toni & Guy I couldn't wait to try them.

The new products come under 4 categories:
Casual
Classic
Glamour
Creative

The new range is all about dressing from your hair down and accessorise using your hair.

The box arrived with:
Heat Protection Mist - always need this and love the trigger spray as its so much easier to apply
Curl Defining Oil - Can't wait to try this as I have really this hair with a natural kink/wave in it
Gloss Serum - I have really thick frizzy hair so this will defiantly help tame my hair
Sculpting Power - never heard of anything like this before but it says it mattifys, volumises and gives texture . It's a little shaker of powder and can't wait to give it a try for a new look
Sea Spray Texturising Spray - I've used Charles Worthington sea spray before which was old but felt sticky so hoping this isn't.

I'll be giving the items a go and will post results here.

If you want to try out the new Toni & Guy products head on down to Boots.

You can follow Toni & Guy on Twitter:
@Hair_Wardrobe
Facebook:
HairMeetWardrobe
YouTube:
YouTube.com/HairMeetWardrobe
www.hairmeetwardrobe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.

Blog Archive