Sunday 9 September 2012

Kanban Create & Craft Members Gift

I received my Kanban papers from the Create and Craft Members Gift last week and yesterday popped into the study with the intention of making a birthday card and ended up making Christmas cards with some of the Kanban papers and die cuts! I'll load photos shortly but have just painted my nails and don't want to mess them up (trying hard not to hit them on the keys as I type!)
Create & Craft Kanban Members Gift (some still remaining for members as at 09th Sept 2012)

I ended up making 3D dangling bauble cards from the circular dies from the kit. I wasn't sure how to use them first as they were some small circles but got my Fiskars Ultra Shape Xpress Cutter and stencils and cut circles out of the from of my cards, larger than the circular dies cuts, and then dangles the die cuts with some bakers twine I got from Papercraft Inspirations magazine.

I've gone through my craft stash and added a few more things on eBay including the hessian from Crafty Creations Box 2 as I can't find much I want to make with it so thought I'd sell it rather than just hoard it! Its only 70p on eBay at the moment http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170907284201 

I've just used my £10 voucher from my Create and Craft membership to buy a pack of 100 mixed card blanks and envelopes ready for Christmas! Only cost me £6 (including postage) with my voucher :o) very happy Sara. Now must stop buying craft stuff! 

1 comment:

  1. Like the idea and all the info..the post is really informative for me..thanks for sharing.Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.