Friday 14 December 2012

Different Uses for Sugar Buttons Stamps - Wedding Card / Thank You Card

I've been having a play around with the stamps from the Sugar Buttons kit and using the topiary tree stamp I have made a card that can be used for weddings, thank you and so many other occasions.

I stamped the topiary tree onto some acetate using Stazon ink and the turned the acetate over and coloured in the image using Amos glitter glue.




Image on acetate








Glittered image before it dried





Back of the acetate tree next to one that had been stamped and coloured on paper

 I left it to try overnight and then put it into an aperture card (which I cut myself) and to keep it neat I sandwiched it in-between the card blank and a patterned paper (I used the swirly white glittered one from the Sugar Buttons kit).



Image on acetate glued onto the card (glue at top and bottom)

Side view


Finished card with glittered paper


 

You will see from the top right corner above the acetate that there is a small cut from where I cut the aperture but I'm thinking of putting a ribbon in the corner to cover this.
 
I'm not sure what I'm going to use this for yet but it would make a lovely thank you card, wedding acceptance card or birthday card. All I need to do is add a sentiment or I can just leave it the way it is. I may put an insert in so that when the card is closed you don't see any writing in the card. 

I LOVE the stamps from the Sugar Buttons kit, they are so useful and multipurpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.

Blog Archive