Thursday 13 December 2012

Sugar Buttons Stamps


Firstly I apologise for the bad quality photos as they were taken in bed on my phone.

Today I've been unwell and after trying to get better and get into work, I ended up back in bed at lunchtime.


To feel better I did a bit of colouring in using my new Sugar Buttons stamps.

Below are some examples of the stamps from the Sugar Buttons kit from Create & Craft, and some coloured images.

I love these stamps as there are some lovely large images and all the characters have dotting on the stamps for shading.

I can't wait to make cards with these. I think they may also make an appearance on my Christmas cards next year.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.

Blog Archive