Sunday 6 January 2013

Handmade Goodies for Bailey

My parents are getting a puppy this week and I decided to buy him a bed and initial it with a 'B' for Bailey. This was my first time trying applique and it came out really well. The bed was in the sale at Pets at Home which was even better and I didn't worry too much if it went wrong but I'm really pleased with the result.


I also decided to make Bailey some bandanas and a bow tie, all which slide onto his collar. He is a lovely little Cavapoo and will look lovely in these. The bow tie was a first attempt and I was having issues with my sewing machine so it's not brilliant but I love out the bandanas turned out.







 I've brought some more material and will be making more Cath Kidston dog bandanas soon for craft shows and friends (ok....and more for a very spoilt dog called Bailey)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.