Wednesday 3 April 2013

Yeyyy huge pile of parcels!

My poor postman was so happy that I was home this morning as he had a massive pile of parcels for me (and one for my husband).

In the pile of goodies were two boxes from BzzAgent, a reviewing website which I am a member of. One box contained two full size E45 moisturisers with samples; the other box contained a Scholl express Pedi.

I am sooooo looking forward to using this as my feet go through so much and I've been looking at getting an express pedi . I've tried ped eggs before but they feel really harsh and I end up with grate marks. I'm really hoping this works and I MUST use it and not just use it once then put it on the side.

I can't wait to use the E45 either and didn't realise with the moisturising lotion that you can use it all over! Even on your face!

My other parcels contained cake boxes (to take my cakes into work next week for my birthday) and bits for a craft project I've been asked to do for an old school friend. Lots of felt and tule for a wedding gift! I'll post once done but still waiting for everything to arrive.

Well I'm off play with my new goodies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.