Saturday 29 June 2013

Snowy Acetate Tutorial

I know is June and there are still just under 6 months until Christmas but its the perfect time to start card crafting for Christmas so you can take your time as enjoy card making.

Recently I brought a card kit and wanted some snowy acetate but the place I got my card kit from had sold out PLUS I had lots of acetate at home which I hadn't used so thought I'd try and make it myself! It's super easy!

First you will need acetate and a Uni Paint market in white with a thick bullet tip (PX-20)

To get a random pattern of snow fall start making random large slodges with you pen 
Then randomly dot all over the sheet with then pen to make smaller snow flake. Leave to dry and ta-dah 

Then use it in your card making 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.