Saturday 2 November 2013

My Sisters Christmas Cards

Finally got my bum in gear and started my sisters Christmas cards. I've done quite a lot of mine (hunkydory kits) but still have cards to do for my sister, parents and parents company and Christmas is sneaking up fast!

I brought the Mulberry Woods kit for myself initially (in the sale in July) but then my sister loved it so I said she could have cards with it, plus it meant I would have to buy the Hunkydory kits (I think I was just looking for an excuse!)

I made the below cards with the Crafters Companion Mulberry Woods Christmas kit along with some card blanks, peel offs & sequin dots from the DoCrafts goody bag. I also added in some die cut snowflakes.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.

Blog Archive