Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas and Birthday Card in One

My sister asked me earlier today if I could make a birthday and Christmas card in one for her friend whos birthday is a few days before Christmas so I thought I'd have a go. I didn't want it to look too strange but found a great embelishment on the Fizzy Moon Home for Christmas Digikit on Craft Artist. The embellishment has the Fizzy Moon bear hanging a banner while wearing Christmas clothing and I added 'Happy Birthday' to the banner.

Once printed I'm going to be adding some glitter to the santa hat and some glossy accents to the balloons.

I love using Craft Artist to make cards. I didn't really like digi crafting when I began crafting but now find it's great for making quick cards, making cards on behalf of other people so you can show them options, and if you just want to play around without getting messy or wasting your craft stash if your not sure what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.