Saturday 4 January 2014

Birthday Blog Hop




Welcome to my stop on the blog hop for Anita's birthday!
 

I've made this card for Anita (co-ordinator of Through The Purple Haze Challenge Blog) using some butterfly birthday papers and sentiment I had in my craft stash. I folded some squares of the patterned paper to make butterfly wings and adorned the butterfly with some sequins. I added some glitter glue to make butterfly trails in the background. A nice bright card to break up the weather at this time of year.

The pictures looked really good on my phone but after uploading them (and posting the card in the postbox) they look a bit blury so I do apologise. 

Happy Birthday Anita!

I'm the last stop on the blog hop as the newby at Through The Purple Haze but if you've not had chance to look at the other blogs go to Through The Purple Haze Challenge blog to view the full list.

10 comments:

  1. Sara thank you! i truly didnt expect this but its awesome! Thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your birthday card with all the butterflies! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paper butterfly is gergous. Love it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the team hun and what a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sara, and welcome to our team :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you could join us in this bloghop Sara! Beautiful card, love it!! And welcome to our team :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.