Wednesday 1 January 2014

Craft New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year!

This year I'm going to finish the craft projects I've started and not finished. I have the things I need but I've just not got round to doing/finishing them. They include:
Pj trousers - I made one pair for my Dad from the Great British Sewing Bee book and brought enough fabric for a pair for my husband but haven't got round to cutting the material out.
Felt mat - this was from a Tilda book which I brought when I had just got my small purple sewing machine but the sewing machine wasn't suitable for thick materials so I was going to use my Mums machine but I now have a big sewing machine so I can actually make it.

I'm also going to get more organised and sort out cards ahead of time for birthdays. I have a birthday book with pockets for each months cards so I can make then ahead of time and be organised and not have a sudden panic and have to make a card last minute.

This year I'm off to Orlando for my holiday so I must save up to buy crafty stash out there. 

I'm off now to sort out the baking cupboard (and all my Disney Cakes and Sweets bits) then going to play with my Spectrum Noirs.

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.