Monday 20 January 2014

Mickey Mouse Birthday Card


I made this card using the Mickey Font Cricut Cartridge and my Cricut Mini, as well as Craft Artist to colourist the background. The background was a wallpaper I found online in black and grey and using Craft Artist I made it blue and printed it onto Centura Pearl card to give it a glittery sheen. I then cut Mickey out on my cricut using coloured card, but for the face I didn't have the right skin tone so used white card and coloured it with Spectrum Noir FS2. 

I love this card, especially the Mickey Mouse head (which you wouldn't think would be on a 'font' cartridge) - I got this quite cheap as well as another disney font cartridge as people didn't bid on them on eBay as they were just advertised as 'font' but have lots of shapes and characters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.