Friday 28 February 2014

Five cards from one Hunkydory Topper Sheet

I purchased a Special Occassions kit from Hunkydory this week which was half price and popped the free members kit in my basket. It arrived yesterday and I'm currently suffering with Vertigo so keep getting really dizzy spells which have left me stuck to my comfy chair in the living room and not crafting as at one point I couldn't even get up from my craft room chair without getting awfully dizzy. It's starting to die down now but I still can't look down into my craft drawers so set myself a challenge when this kit came to make some cards with what I had in the kits, on my desk (adhesives) and in the top drawers (some Dawn Bibby layering dies and my stamps and inks). 

I get annoyed with myself as I usually use one or two toppers from a sheet then put them away, and they then get caught up and damaged or it get fed up with them so I'm trying now to use a whole sheet at a time. With the free Hubkydory kit I used the cupcake topper sheet with both pieces of co-ordinating cardstock and managed 5 cards by just adding card blanks, the Dawn Bibby toppers, stamps, ink, adhesive, some ribbon and two off-cuts of card (mirri & pink bazille basics)


This easel card used the kit plus one piece of ribbon and adhesive (foam squares and collall all-purpose)

This card used the kit plus a Dawn Bibby die cut, stamp (free from a magazine) and adhesives.

This card used the kit, DB die cut, ribbon and some Bazille basics pink paper as the left over Hunkydory card was thinner than my card blank.

This card used the kit (just a piece of backing card), DB die cut, stamp, ribbon and adhesive)


This card used left over mirri, the kit and adhesive. 

All the cards took less than an hour in total to make, probably due to the fact I limited myself to what I had to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.