Monday 3 March 2014

Digis - Through The Purple Haze Challenge

This week the challenge theme at Through The Purple Haze is 'Digi' and the sponsor for this challenge is:

I chose the 'anime drummer' as thought it would be perfect for my brother-in-law whose 10 and got given a set of drums for Christmas by Father Christmas.


 I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir pens - not the best colouring as I was colouring this while really dizzy (in ear problem after an ear infection) so had to try and sit bold upright and not look down!  The star on his t-shirt is glitter foiled (which doesn't really show up well on the photo)

I stuck the image onto some Bazzille basics dark blue cardstock, then stuck it onto some embossed Bazille basics cardstock in a lighter blue. I went round the layers with a gold pen to give a bit of detail and then added in stars and a sentiment from my Cricut Mini.
I love Kenny K digis as they are so fun.



Why not head over to Through The Purple Haze and check out what the other DT members have made. 

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, Sara!! The drummer looks like he is having a total blast playing those drums. And I think your coloring is awesome!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and coloring! Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Amy A.,DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Image and I love the color on him too...its make me smile cause my husband love the DRUM kit too, the Image like a MANGGA comic ...it makes someone whoe get this smile I believe it..great work for MANLY Card

    I see your card on the Anyone from Anya challenge and would love to look closer and I love your card...would be glad if you like to see my card back...my one is #27...big hugs from me in Germany, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.