Saturday 1 March 2014

Sewing Goodies from The Makery!

I've been meaning to do some sewing for a while especially to make a cover for a seat cushion and another cushion in my living room but haven't got round to it however I found the loveliest fabric on The Makery website! They've just unveiled their new look website and are giving away goodie bags with every order this weekend.
chose this pretty fabric, ordered it yesterday and it arrived this morning along with a lovely little bag of goodies including buttons, ribbon and fabric. With the fabric I think I'll make Spike (my hedgehog) a little soft cube to play with as the fabrics just the right size. 

The fabric I purchased is so lovely and would make a lovely summery dress or skirt too! Tempted to buy some more....

I love the funky fabrics available at The Makery and their amazing button table (I really must book a visit to Bath again soon). I wish it was closer as they have so many great workshops (I especially like the idea of their skirt workshop)

Check out The Makery at http://www.themakery.co.uk

I must just state I've not been paid or asked to post this, I just love The Makery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.