Saturday 26 April 2014

Floral 60th Birthday Card

It's my Godmothers 60th birthday soon so decided to make her a lovely spring coloured card. 

I cut out 1/2 inch flowers from 4 different coloured pieces of card of my Cricut Mini and then used my ball tool to give them some shape. 

Once I done all the flowers I matted and layered some card then drew a '60' very lightly on the card as my guide for my flowers. I then used Scotch Scrapbookinf Glue (my new fave) to glue them on. 

I finished it with a ribbon and sentiment from DoCrafts Bellisima range.


I'm entering this in the below challenges

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of the flowers to make the number. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles for our Springtime Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very unusual, it looks quite edible. Lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.