Thursday 3 April 2014

Mothers Day Cards

I apologise, this was meant to post on Sunday evening but blogger was playing silly and it was in my drafts.

I made the below two Mother's Day card designs; one using the Rachelle Anne Miller CD-Rom from Crafters Companion and the other using my Cricut Mini and a cutting file from their online store.

I printed this twice and secoupaged the rabbits and used the left over patterned card to line the inside. I added button and some text cut from the paperlace cricut cartridge. I then added some glitter to the rabbits (tails and noses)

 I also made another for someone at my husbands work but added text in the CD-Rom before printing


Below is the other style of card I made using my cricut mini. The cutting file was so pretty and I added acetate so you can see through the cuts and I then added an insert (so you can't see what's written in the card until you open it) and I finished it with a hand made envelope made using my Ultimate Pro 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.