Wednesday 25 June 2014

Lion Boy - Chi Chi Memories

For this card I used Lion Boy from Chi Chi Memories. He can be brought on his own or as part of Costume Set 2.



I took a A5 card and rounded off the corners with my xcut punch to give it a softer feel. I then scored the front of the card in half to make the beginnings of a stepper card. I then stuck some thick acetate (which I cut to the same size as the front of the card) on to half the card (the piece I had scored) and then covered up the tape with some tiger stripe card. I coloured the image in with my Spectrum Noirs (the shading lines on the Chi Chi Memories images make it so easy to colour and know where to shade). I then stuck him on the card along with the 'ROAR!' sentiment which looks like it is floating as it's stuck on the acetate. To finish I put some green grass like card on the base of the stepper and added a 'happy birthday' boarder to act as the stopper (this was from a Hunkydory card kit).

I think this card looks so fun and although the image is of a little boy, it could easily be used for a little girls card too!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.