Tuesday 8 July 2014

Chi Chi Memories - My Heroine

I LOVE comic book superheros such as those from DC and Marvel (while writing this I'm wearing my 'every girl loves a superhero' pjs) so was so excited when I saw this digi! Also I always stand in the same stance, hubby is always saying I'm Super Sara (and just like Peter Parker, Bruce Banner etc my first and last name start with the same letter)

Anyway back to the card...

I printed her onto Neenah cardstock and coloured in Spectrum Noirs. I used primary coloured card (to fit with the colours of the digi, as all superheros have basic colours due to comic book printing). I then raided my stash and found the perfect backing card with a comic book theme and I teamed this with my comic book washi tape I brought from Michaels while in America. To finish it off I used a superhero sentiment saying 'have a super birthday' which I believe was from Kanban.
I really love this digi and would love a matching male version.
My Heroine can be purchased from Chi Chi Memories


I've entered this card into the below challenges:
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes this does bring back the memories!!!! Every girls hero...or should I say heroine!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "It's all about the Girls" challenge...so PERFECT for our challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, great backing papers. I loved super heroes when I was a kid. Thank you so much for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sweet card. thank you for joining us for this months challenge. Sylvie Craft for the Craic DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card and cute image. Thank you for joining us on Craft for the Craig. Henryka DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.