Sunday 27 July 2014

Comic Book Laptop Table

Yesterday I went on a trip to Homebase for some shelving (hubby is sorting out the second bedroom ahead of making an arcade machine). While going round Homebase I found the sold Fablon in some lovely patterns including a Comic Book style. I wanted it but wasn't sure what for but then thought it would look good on my craft table as it's in need of attention and also thought it would look great on my laptop table so brought 2 rolls. 

It was so easy to apply and as my laptop table was uncoated all I needed to do was wash it before applying. 

I love how it came out and will be applying it to my wooden desk shortly (after removing everything from it and sanding it) 

The Fablon was only £8.99 per roll (2 metres long each) so is a great way of reinventing furniture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.