Wednesday 13 August 2014

Chi Chi Memories Hip Hop Girl

Chi Chi Memories have this great little digi this month called Hip Hop girl. 
Rather than make a card I decided to make a gift bag that could be used for a goodie bag full of sweets or a small gift.


I started by getting a gift bag up on on my computer using Craft Artist 2 and decorating it adding in the digi stamp where I wanted it. I printed this on Centura Pearl card (so it was glittery) and then printed out the digi on it's own as in order to colour with Spectrum Noirs you need to print in grey scale or the ink bleeds with the Spectrum Noirs. I put together to bag following the instructions on the print out which was mega easy. I then coloured the greyscale Hip Hop girl with Spectrum Noirs and cut her out and stuck her to the bag. I finished with some organza ribbon. 

I hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.