Wednesday 10 September 2014

Craft Room Redecoration


I've not posted any craft bits on here for a little while as I redecorated my craft room, helped my husband build and decorate a MAME (an arcade machine) and then got two little kittens, Chill & Pepper.


 

 After covering my computer table with Fablon and finding it so easy, I covered my craft table too and added some shelving and storage.
Before (once all my craft bits had been removed so I could sand it)

After covering the table with Fablon.



Having the Falon has made my table easier to clean and it looks quite funky! It only cost £9 to do (less than one roll of Fablon) 

I'll be adding some more posts soon with cards and craft bits I've made (while the kittens sleep!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.