Monday 15 September 2014

Kitten Scrap Book Page

I've not really been hugely into scrapbooking however after getting a Smash book for my holiday to Florida I got another Smash book and decided to make a page about our new kittens. So I could get the most out of the pages in the book I made the below page using CraftArtist 2 and printed it to the right size so I could stick it in as the front page (which is usually blank).

I usually use Craft Artist for cards and loved using it for scrapbooking as you can size the images to the correct size for the page, rather than printing out the photos and then having to cut them or squeeze them on the page (which I did with my Florida pictures in my other book). I also like that you can move things around an resize them easily and don't have to move them again to stick them (as you do with manual scrapbooking)


I love Craft Artist as it is so versatile and much prefer it than any other digital crafting as you can manipulate everything rather than just print out PDFs etc.

I can't wait to add more to my scrap book, a mix of digital pages printed and others I'll manually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.