Wednesday 11 March 2015

Floral Earphone Case


My friend at work asked me the other day if I could make her an earphone case for her Mum for Mothers Day. I've had a busy run up to Mothers Day having to make 4 cards inbetween decorating a shoebox dolls house and housework. 

I had a look on Pinterest for inspiration as I was originall going to make a fabric envelope type thing, but found a circular zip case which looked cute. It was from the blog Dog Under My Desk. Luckily I had a dark green zip (which I had brought by mistake thinking it was black online) and looking in my fabric stash I had some lovely Tilda squares of green flowery material. 

I love how it turned out but wish I could have stitched all the way round the case to finish it off but the layers plus the zip were really thick so I couldn't top stitch over the zip end. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.