Saturday 4 April 2015

A card using the Smudge & Mitten Paper Pad



This card was made using:
1 sheet from the Hunkydory Smudge & Mitten Paper Pad
A 6x6 card blank (made from A3 sheet of Centura Pearl card)
6x6 piece of mirri card
Affix It Craft permanent glue runner
Spare pieces from Smudge & Mitten card kit

I first gutted the mirri card (leaving about a 1 cm frame)

Next I cut the middle piece to 12cm x 12cm and rounded the corners

I cut the image out of the paper sheet so it was 11.5cm x 11.5cm, rounded to corners then glued this to the 12cm x 12cm mirri

I turned the piece of paper I had left over and cut a 5 3/4 inch square out then glued this to the 6inch piece mirri, then glued it to the front of the card blank.

I added a strip of boarder near the bottom of the card.

Next I added the image at a jaunty angle and finished with a sentiment topper.

Minimal products and it looks just as good as the cards from the card kit (if not better actually I think)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.