Saturday 4 April 2015

Minimal card - Smudge & Mitten

I made a card early using only a few bits yesterday and wanted to challenge myself to see what I could do with a card blank, a tiny bit of mirri and a printed sheet from the Smudge & Mitten paper pad. 

This was the result:

I think it looks pretty good, especially with the minimal items I used. I cut the image to 5 inches by 4 1/4 inches and glued it to the left of the card. With the left over paper I turned it over and used a 3/4 inch x 5 inch strip and glued that to the right of the card. 

Next I took a 1/8 inch piece of mirri and using glue dots stuck it where the 2 paper pieces joined. 

This would make a great party invite or birthday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.