Sunday 19 April 2015

Personalised Headphone Case

A few weeks ago I made a headphone case for a friend for their Mum for Mothers Day and I thought I'd make another one for my cousin for her birthday. I used some star material this time and a red zip (I brought a selection of zips for my stash from eBay). 

I added some iron on vinyl to this one but cutting my cousins name in my Cricut Explore. 

I added some headphones to the case to finish off the present. 

This is such a handy pattern to have to make little gifts. You only need a little bit of fabric, zip and some wadding (but that's not necessarily needed).

I did change the pattern a little in that I didn't sew round the outside of the circle to finish it off, mostly because it's sooo thick it's hard to get it under the sewing machine foot (I used a very thick stabiliser) Also it doesn't actually need it (I did it on my previous version but this it looks better without).

A link to the pattern is listed below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.