Sunday 12 April 2015

Snow White Anniversary Card

Today is my third wedding anniversary and I spent Friday making this card for my husband. I say 'I spent Friday' as it took virtually all day due to a fault in our phone/internet line so I kept loosing internet while cutting the lattice and having to start again. I also had some teething problems using my new iPad with the Cricut Explore.

I made this card based on the ribbon that we had at our wedding which said 'and they lived happily ever after' and the fact my wedding dress had a jacket with a neck like Snow Whites dress.

The lattice was from Cricut Paper Lace which I made into the sides of the card. As I was using Centura Pearl card I had to use the glitter card setting which cuts twice (or it doesn't cut through) so it took ages. This was the 4th attempt due to my internet problems and even then I ended up having to hand cut some sections 

The Snow White and Prince silhouettes were found online via Google. 

Inside I used my Cricut Antiquity pens  and added this verse from Cricut Design Space:

I'm really pleased with how this turned out in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.