Thursday 21 May 2015

Cricut Happy Birthday Pop Up Card

I decided to try one of the Cricut Explore Make It Now projects as spotted a birthday pop up card which looked perfect for my father-in-laws birthday next week. It also gave me a chance to try out more of the cardstock I purchased.

The project was really simple to cut and used 1 12x12 sheet for the envelope, 2 12x6 sheets and a little scrap of white card (for behind the candles) and a little glue. 

It was really easy to put together but it was a tiny bit tricky folding the scorelines and I creased the A from Happy but it doesn't show too much due to the linen effect card. The card I used was from First Edition.


The only thing I'll do to this card now is add something to the front as its pretty plain if not but by adding a print and cut image I'm sure it will look perfect.

2 comments:

  1. do you have a template to use in cricut design to make the card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, this was a make it now project on design space that you can purchase. If you search pop up card on design space it comes up

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.