Sunday 19 July 2015

His and her Mickey Mouse birthday cards

It's my husbands Aunt and Uncles birthdays at the end of the month and as they're currently in Florida on holiday visiting Disney I thought I'd make them Disney cards. They're birthdays are a day apart so I've made the matching cards.

For Wendy's card I printed a leopard print design on some goldish Centura pearl and then cut this on my Cricut Explore.. I cut a bow on the Cricut too from the Mickey and Friends cartridge with the button bit from double sided adhesive sheet. The text was also cut from adhesive sheeting. I cut some black card into a 6 x 6 size and lined the outside with red liner tape and then put gold gilding flakes over it. I stuck the text onto the card then guilded the button on the bow and text.
 
With Malcolm's card I guilded the text as per Wendy's card but decided to just used coloured card and buttons for the rest. 

I love how these have come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.