Sunday 2 August 2015

Simple Wedding Card

It was our friends wedding yesterday and I had so many ideas for their card but in the end decided to make a clean and simple personalised card with my Cricut Explore. 
I used some pearlised patterned paper for the base layer and the champagne flutes. I wasn't sure what colour to go for on the main but but found some lovely Adorable Scorable pale mint card in my stash and love the smoothness of it. The text was cut from mirror card and I used the fabric + setting on the Explore as the text was so delicate (and the mirri is thick) and it cut perfectly. I finished it with a ribbon with bow, and glittered hot glue dots (I squeezed hot glue onto my non stick mat and covered them in glitter, then attached to the card once dry).

I'm very happy with how it turned out plus it matched the bridesmaid colours which was pretty cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.