Sunday 25 October 2015

Birthday Cards Using Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Metallic Collection

A week ago I received a brochure in the post from Crafters Companion about their 10th birthday week and the sale that was due to start on 23rd October. I wasn't planning on getting anything, apart from some glue, but looking through the brochure I spotted some bits that I hadn't seen before such as the Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Metallic Collection. This is Kraft card which has been coated on one side with a metallic ink. You can tear it, emboss it etc to reveal a Kraft core.


My parcel arrived today as Crafters Companion opened their sale early to Inspire club members on Monday and I used it, along with the Camden Town CD I had ordered (reduced to £5).

Here are two cards I made. I used the copper colour, which I love, for the wine card, and I used the silver colour for the motorbike card. I used the edge destresser on the copper card and it gave a lovely look to the card and a bit of texture.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.