Sunday 20 December 2015

Christmas Eve Treat Box

This year I'm not working Christmas Eve! Whooohooo! I actually decided to book holiday over Christmas so I'm off for 12 whole days with only taking 3 days holiday due to when Christmas falls and my Wednesday's off. However for my sister it's her first Christmas having for work Christmas Eve AND in retail! Because of this I decided to make her a little treat box for when she gets home but I ended up giving it to her last night.

I purchased some bits from Lush so she can unwind and get all cosy for Christmas. I purchased First Snow glittery powder, Lord of Misrule shower cream (which smells amazing), and soap that smells like marzipan! 

I made a box with my Crafters Companion big score using Snow White Centura Pearl card, wrapped it in a pink ribbon and added a Christmassy penguin and a gift tag.





The penguin was made using the print and cut feature on my Cricut Explore. To make the present tag I cut 2 base shapes ou of Kraft card and one one write my message with the write feature. I think glued the two pieces together sandwiching the ribbon in between. I stuck on the detail later in pink and then filled the sections with two way glue pen and then glittered it up using Stampin Up glitter.  

Merry Christmas  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.