Saturday 5 December 2015

Happy Craftmas to Me!

When I started crafting I started out with some stamps and pens. I then got a Sizzix Big Shot so cut dies and used this for two years before it was replaced by my Cricut Mini and then Explore. As I didn't use my Big Shot I sold it as I only used it for die cutting and found my Cricut was more versatile and also took up less room (strangely!)

So recently I've been wanting to add texture to cards and was looking at getting a die cutting machine that didn't take up much room and then Cyber Monday happened and I found the Sizzix Texture Boutique for £20! A great deal in my opinion and perfect due to its size and that it only embosses.


It arrived last Wednesday afternoon and I had such a headache, bordering on a migraine, but I wanted to try it out! 

I looks so pretty and is a great size. I was also so surprised by how much stuff you got with it! In the box you get:
Two packs of card blanks (in white and cream) with envelopes
A stack of different coloured card (about business card size)
Rub on sentiments 
Three embossing folders 
The machine itself with plates and a shim

This would make a great gift for a new crafter or children as you can get crafting straight away. 

I tried it out quickly on a piece of card and it was so easy to use. I can't wait to use this now in conjunction with my Explore. I have a lot of coredination card stock so I'm looking forward to using it with this and sanding it back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it's really appreciated.